I just got back from my honeymoon in the Grand Cayman Islands with my husband. We recently got married 2 Sundays ago and and it was beautiful and romantic and everything that I wished for. It was at the Dana Point Yacht Club in a harbor where we go paddling boarding and sailing. We wrote our own vows and this is part of what Jim wrote:
“You are so beautiful, kind and caring, my love. There was something special from the start. My life changed the day I met you. You showed up when I least expected it, as the cliche goes. You are the love of my life, my partner, my co-captain. You are the one for me. I am so very lucky to spend the rest of my life with you, and today I am proud to become your husband as our journey together begins…”
This is really a dream come true for me. I think most of you know my story of how I struggled for most of my life in relationships and before I met Jim, I did not have a boyfriend for almost 15 years. I did online dating and I dated a lot of men, however I just did not meet the right one for me. I had a vision of what I wanted – a kind, caring man that I had fun with and cherished and loved me. One that treated me like a Queen. And it took a lot of working on myself that had this dream come true. It was not luck or the “right timing”. If you say this to yourself, I am sorry to tell you that it is incorrect. That is a misnomer. It takes you being at your optimal level for when that great guy comes in your life that you are open and ready to love and be in a harmonious relationship and spend the rest of his life with you.
And what I mean about being at your optimal level is the following:
1. I had a vision. I had a vision of what I wanted in a relationship and a man and I wrote them down and I looked at it every night. I knew what I wanted and I was not going to give up on that.
2. I was in action even though I was no getting the results I wanted. I did not give up and continued to persevere. And not only did I not give up, I continued to work on myself through coaches and personal development courses.
3. I healed my past hurts. This is huge because I remember how hurt I was from past relationships and even unresolved past hurts from my father. A guy did not have a chance with me in the past because I was so quick to find something wrong with him before he was going to hurt me. I was a walking around with a wall up and protecting my heart and not really knowing that I was not allowing a man to contribute to me even though this is what I deeply wanted. And you may think that you have resolved all of your past hurts with therapy and reading self books, but if you have not met the right one, I would encourage you to take a look deeper and I can help you with that. Resolving the past hurts is huge.
4. Once you heal past hurts, then you can start to learn about being in your feminine and softer side. Because you can practice being in your feminine and softer side all day long but if you have not healed those past hurts, it will be challenging to be open to receiving from a man. This is because being in your feminine is being open to receiving from a man, especially his love, adoration, and wanting to protect and provide to you. Again, I deeply wanted this but could never attract a man to give this to me until now. Once I learned how to be in my feminine, this is where the magic happens and he will move mountains to be with you.
5. Understanding men is so incredibly important also and goes along with being feminine. How a man thinks is so differently in how a woman thinks and you have to know those specific ways to communicate and connect to him that he will want to spend the rest of his life with you. So you see how all these areas are all tieing in. It was not just one areas, as it was many that brought it all together and to have this great love and man in my life.
If you want to have that great love also, reply back and lets setup a time to have a complimentary 30 minute assessment to see where there are areas that you could be at your optimal level in attracting a great love.
All the best
If you want to have online dating to be easy and fun and meet the one, check it out:
Meet Your Mr. Right Online