How are you doing? Just thought I would check in and say hi.
The holidays can be hectic and fun being with family and friends, and at the same time feel alone during this holiday season. And this is normal. Don’t judge the way you feel. That just makes you feel worse. I think it is best to just aknwolwedge – “yes, I feel lonely, and it is ok” And it is temporary.
Just know that you could be just one date away from meeting the man of your dreams. Take myself, that I was on Match.com for over 15 years and went on over 200 dates, and then bam, I go on one more date, and met my now husband. So, enjoy your holidays and know it will happen soon. So here are some little tips that you can make the most out of holidays:
1. Make sure you take the time to meet your friends for coffee or drinks.
2. Schedule a spa day, manicure or whatever else has you feel good.
3. Take up a new exercise – yoga, pilates, zumba – and exercise is good for increasing your endorphins.
4. While you are out shopping, stop in and have a cup of coffee or a drink at a high end restaurant and who knows, there could be a single man feeling left out from the holidays too.
5. Volunteering always makes me feel good. And who knows, that special someone could be volunteering also!
6. Also, this is a great time to try online dating with all the extra holiday time off or get ready to do online dating for the new year. There will be a lot of good men out there starting online dating come January. This is prime time!
And as special for you during this holiday season, I am offering my Find Your Mr. Right Online for $97 with a private coaching session as a bonus to help you do your profile and answer any questions. This has a value of over $497 or even priceless when your are talking about meeting that special man. This is available until 12/31/2016.
Click here for the one time special because it will not be available in January 2017! http://www.foreverloveformula.com/find-mr-right-online/
Many Blessings and Happy Holidays! Kim